The saying goes that “to be successful in sales you have to know how to sell”. Increase your conversion rates drives your bottom line and pushes a company to success. But are you using all the tools you can to make you leads “rabbit fans” of you product or services?
Advanced body language sales training has long been the hidden secret that success sales team utilize to close deals. Whether you are pitching a business idea, selling a product or trying to get new clients you have to learn how to effectively sell. We want to show you how to get buy in so people can’t wait to work with you. Remember when someone is presented with a nonverbal and verbal message, your body language is 4.3 times more powerful than your words.
What You DON’T Say Matters:
Do you have a great pitch? Well that is only half the battle, you also have to know how to deliver that pitch for maximum impact. Research has found that at up to minimum 90% of our communication is nonverbal. That means that if you aren’t radically utilizing your body language abilities, your pitch will suffer.
- Your client relationship will suffer.
- You Brand will suffer
- Your numbers will suffer.
Are you ready to change this outcome for your business?
What are the training requirements?
- Desire to Succeed and willingness to learn new and exciting topics
- Knowing what are you selling?
- Knowing who your ideal client is?
- What is your unique selling differentiator?
- Can you answer “what do you do?”
- If you were in a room full of your ideal clients or customers, what would you say?
What am I going to get from Body Language Marketing For Sales course?
- Master Your Presence
- Networking for the Ideal Client
- Pitching Your Service or Product
- Closing more Deals
- Cold-Calling the right way
- Increase Client Retention
- The Nonverbal Psychology of Persuasion
- Rapport Building
- Confident First Impression
- How to Close a Deal
What is the target audience?
- Sales Teams
- Business Leaders
- Programmers and Techies
- Service Based Businesses
Why You Need Body Language:
Most people dread selling, but the fact is that no business survives without selling their product or services. Using our Dynamic Nonverbal Sales Techniques you will have a completely new approach to your business and potential clients and customers. We will teach you how to sell yourself, sell your service or product, and sell your business at the next level.
Body Language Marketing For Sales Training Details:
Body Language Foundation
We will first build a solid Foundation in Body Language by looking at what the science has to say about how important body language is for selling. This includes:
- Do you know what Your Body Language is Saying
- Building Confidence with Power Body Language
- The Science of First Impressions
Let’s dive into your sales pitch down to the nuts and bolts. You will learn how to add nonverbal sales techniques to supercharge your pitch.
- Raising the Bar on Your Elevator Pitch
- Elevating Rapport and Increasing Responsive Selling
- Building Nonverbal Charisma to skyrocket Trust
Deception Detection and Hidden Emotions
Every super-human salesman needs to be able to spot lies and hidden emotions. Learn how to use this secret super power for good and not evil–and to increase your bottom line.
- Sales Human Lie Detection Techniques
- Decoding Customer’s Hidden Emotions
- Nonverbal Truth Techniques for Easy Communication
- Using Body Language in Your Online and Printed Sales Materials
Using Nonverbal to Strengthen client Relationships
Strategically manage client relationships and develop deeper connections for:
- Client Retention
- Increasing Word of Mouth, Referrals and Reviews
- Building Customer Connection
- Catapulting Performance Across Your Sales Metrics