Do you want to have more success in your business and interaction with your customers? Understanding body language is the missing ingredient for many entrepreneurs. Nonverbal communication makes you more effective in your business dealings and gives you that needed edge over your competitors. Studies have shown that up to 93% of our communication is nonverbal. How much are you using?
As entrepreneurs, we rarely think about our body language when dealing with customers, clients, investors or at a networking event. In your last interaction were you only thinking about what you were going to say next, but not how you came across? Research shows how we say something is even more important than what we say.
What are the requirements?
- Interest in Nonverbal communication and body language techniques
- Desire to succeed
- An open mind and will to learn new and exciting subjects
- A human body 🙂
What am I going to get from this course?
- Effective networking
- Use body language to get more clients, business and projects
- Learn how to communicate with confidence
- Detect the hidden meaning in business interactions
- Master your nonverbal
- Increase sales effectiveness
- Spot lies in potential hires
- Successful Elevator pitching
- Body language for public speaking
- Increase your influence
- Give your business a nonverbal edge
What is the target audience?
- Business Owners
- Real Estate Brokers
- Public Speakers
- Tech Kids
Body Language Marketing For Entrepreneurs: Course content
This training program is made up of the core areas every business owner or leader needs and focuses on how body language can help you succeed.
- Building Rapport
- Successful Selling
- Winning Client Relations
- Customer Validation
- Your Nonverbal marketing Brand
- Impactful Elevator Pitching
- Building Your Executive Presence
- Building Your Business Team
- Finding Great Partners
- Connecting with Colleagues
- High-Pressure Business Situations
Pitching and Negotiations
- Investor Pitching
- Public Speaking
This program will teach you how to be more impactful in all of areas of your company. Let us show you how Nonverbal communication will completely change the way you do business.